Step 1: Complimentary Consultation
- If you’re curious to know if our facility and coaches can help you achieve your goals, come in for a no-pressure, complimentary consultation
- Your Coach will go over your goals and help you discover if our facility is the right place for you. If your wants/needs and our services meet up, your coach will help explain how and why our facility can get you where you want to be
- Expect to budget 20-30 minutes for this appointment
- If it’s determined your goals require the help of a movement specialist (Doctor of Chiropractic and/or Physiotherapist), it may be suggested you see one – though ultimately it’s up to you. Though let us say, you don’t want to add fitness to dysfunction – There’s no point in making toast if you burn the house down in the process!
Step 2: Schedule your 3 session Fitness Assessment
During these sessions, we will be assessing your basic movement patterns, postural strength, cardiovascular performance, and joint mobility.
The results of this assessment will allow us to make a professional recommendation for training here based on your performance, goals, and budget.
Step 3: Learn the Fundamentals with your Coach for Life
- You will work in a 1on1 or 2on1 environment to ensure you’re learning the movements at a pace that provides the greatest results to you
- Learning the Fundamentals with your Coach will likely look a lot different than what you’re used to at your typical gym – We won’t just be teaching what to do, but also how and why
- You’ll be learning about gymnastics movements, weightlifting, running, powerlifting, rowing, kettlebells, as well as various calisthenics. You will also learn about mobility, injury prevention, recovery and nutrition. As you can imagine, this is a LOT of info to take in – AND it’s information and skills that you will have for life.
Read more about doing personal training with us!
Step 3: Hybrid Memberships – PT + Group Classes
- Once it jives well with your goals, and you and your Coach for Life think it’s appropriate, you’ll join in on some classes. This is a great way to hop in with the group and experience our awesome community!
- Continue to improve your skill level and technique by regular meetings with your Coach, while enjoying the cost effectiveness and community of group classes.
- You’ll push yourself to achieve more rounds, better times, and to improve all your lifts and movement quality in the company of a group of friends. This will help to progress your physical, mental, emotional and even spiritual health to levels you didn’t know were possible.